Schneider Electric introduces Easy UPS 3S, making business continuity easy for small and medium businesses
Wed 6 Jun 2018
- Offers optimised footprint, advanced product features, and competitive specifications
- Easy to install, use, and service quickly
- Addresses customer needs in a wide range of industries and environments
- Elevates industry standards for 10-to-40kVA UPS with efficiency up to 96 percent in double conversion mode, up to 99 percent in ECO Mode
London, United Kingdom, June 4th, 2018 – Schneider Electric, the leader in the digital transformation of energy management, automation and power protection, today announced the launch of Easy UPS 3S in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Easy UPS 3S is a 10-to-40kVA Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) that offers robust electrical specifications and compact design, and is easy to install, easy to use, and easy to service – making business continuity easy for small and medium businesses.
The Easy UPS 3S is an exceptional combination of an optimised footprint design and advanced product features, protecting critical equipment in many environments from damage due to power outages, surges and spikes. This unit delivers up to 96 percent efficiency in double conversion mode and up to 99 percent efficiency in energy-saving ECO Mode, taking the industry standards for the 10-to-40kVA UPS to a new level.
This new offer is available with or without batteries, to address different business needs. Customers also benefit from the start-up service option to ensure the Easy UPS 3S is properly and safely configured for optimal performance, reliability, safety, and peace of mind.
“Easy UPS 3S addresses a market need we see for a solution that offers best-in-class power availability, reliability, manageability, quality, and convenience for small and medium businesses, data centres, and manufacturing facilities,” said Pedro Robredo, Vice President, Secure Power, Schneider Electric. “We look forward to bringing this new 3 phase 10-to-40kVA offer to EMEA European, Middle Eastern, African and Latin American countries. With its easiness, competitiveness, and versatility, Easy UPS 3Sis ideally suited for use in a wide range of industries and environments.”
This new offer is rugged, with a wide input voltage window and strong overload protection all in a compact and lightweight footprint, and it has been designed and tested following rigorous Schneider Electric procedures – making it an excellent fit in both the data centre space and in light industrial environments. It rolls into position quickly and installation is straightforward. It features an intuitive display interface for easy configuration and monitoring, and customers can monitor and manage the UPS status remotely through Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ IT cloud-based and on-premise software suites. The flexibility, versatility, and competitiveness of Easy UPS 3S, including its short delivery time and wide variety of applications make it easily adaptable for any small and medium business. Our global service setup, with strong, local networks of service specialists, provides customers with a full range of services throughout the complete Easy UPS 3S life cycle.
Innovative and user-friendly Easy UPS 3S features include:
- Operating temperature up to 40ºC
- Conformal coating for protection in rugged environments
- Easy to replace dust filter
- Easy service access via the magnetic front panel
- Internal, external, and third-party battery options
- Easy monitoring and management with EcoStruxure IT’s cloud-based and on-premise software suites when you buy the optional Network Card. For more information, visit schneider-electric.com/ecostruxure-it
- Easy Loop test verifies UPS performance before you connect your load, without the need for a load bank
To learn more about Easy UPS 3S, please click here