STACK Infrastructure closes second issuance of $250m in securitised notes
Wed 2 Aug 2023
STACK Infrastructure has announced the issuance of $250 million in securitised notes at a fixed interest rate of 5.9%, its second such transaction of 2023.
Cumulatively, STACK has raised a total of $2.30 billion in notes since 2019.
STACK’s investment-grade debt and finance leadership continue to invigorate the growth of its expanding portfolio.
“STACK’s proven growth strategy has generated incredible levels of investor demand. This successful transaction underscores our position as an industry leader and our commitment to drive value and certainty to our clients,” said Cameron Parker, Treasurer of STACK Americas.
Bolstered by a record-breaking year of leasing activity and a deep pipeline of capacity under development across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA, STACK stands at the forefront of empowering cloud providers and innovators with optionality to meet growth targets.
Recent worldwide developments for STACK include:
- A planned five building data centre campus offering 250MW of scale in Central Phoenix with a dedicated on-site substation.
- A 200MW campus in Portland spanning across 55 acres with 96MW currently available for leasing.
- A centrally located 84MW hyperscale data centre campus in Frankfurt.
- A strategically located data centre campus in Osaka, Japan with 72MW of capacity across three planned buildings.
- A New Albany, Ohio 58MW data centre campus with immediately available capacity and build to suit expansion opportunities.
- The ongoing development of a 56MW campus in Toronto situated on 19 acres featuring a built 8MW data centre and 48MW of expansion capacity.
- A 48MW data centre in Silicon Valley steps from the centre of US innovation.
- A 48MW build-to-suit opportunity in the Dallas/Fort-Worth area boasting abundant power and connectivity options.
STACK’s rapidly growing offerings and expanding global footprint make it one of the largest private data centre operators worldwide.
Hungry for more tech news?
Sign up for your weekly tech briefings!