Schneider Electric EcoStruxure IT Expert™ Wins IT Optimisation Product of the Year at the Network Computing Awards 2019
Press Release by Schneider Electric Mon 13 May 2019
Schneider Electric has won the IT Optimisation Product of the Year category at the Network Computing Awards 2019. EcoStruxure™ IT Expert is the industry’s first cloud-based data centre infrastructure management (DCIM) solution, bringing secure, vendor agnostic, wherever-you-go monitoring and visibility of all IoT-enabled physical infrastructure assets.
“I’m delighted to accept this award on behalf of Schneider Electric,” said Marc Garner Vice President, Secure Power Division UK&I. “EcoStruxure IT Expert addresses customer’s need to simplify how they manage data centres, distributed IT and local edge environments. By harnessing real-time data from connected physical infrastructure assets such as power and cooling equipment, IT Expert provides alarm management and proactive service recommendations to significantly improve system availability and resiliency.”
As part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure architecture, IT Expert operates with all IoT-enabled physical infrastructure assets to reduce downtime and mitigate risk. The cloud-based software delivers global visibility across the hybrid data centre environment from anywhere, at any time and on any device via the EcoStruxure Mobile Insights smartphone application.
Key benefits of EcoStruxure IT Expert include:
- Ease of deployment to reduce the complexity of registering, downloading and implementing the solution across distributed IT infrastructure
- Vendor neutral data capture of device information, smart alarms, and monitoring of all connected devices through an open system
- Benchmarking of devices to see how well assets are performing in comparison to others
- Assessments for centralised visibility and consolidated alarms notifications with recommendations to aid decision-making
- Subscription model provides a pay-as-you-go approach to deployment for predictable, flexible costs for any size IT or data centre environment
- 24/7 remote monitoring options through APC by Schneider Electric Channel partners with EcoStruxure IT for Partners or through the Schneider Electric Service Bureau with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor.
EcoStruxure is Schneider Electric’s open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture and platform. It delivers enhanced value around safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability, and connectivity for customers. EcoStruxure leverages advancements in IoT, mobility, sensing, cloud, analytics, and cybersecurity to deliver innovation at every level. This includes connected products, edge control and apps, analytics, and services. EcoStruxure has been deployed in more than 480,000 sites, with the support of more than 20,000 system integrators and developers, connecting over 1.6 million assets under management through over 40 digital services.
Click here for more information about EcoStruxure IT.