CloserStill Media has announced a stellar line-up of experts speaking at the Main Stage at Tech Week Singapore, taking place at Marina Bay Sands on 11-12 October 2023.
Asia’s leading technology event for business will feature industry-leading speakers from McKinsey & Company, Coinbase, DHL Express Singapore, Doctor Anywhere, Gartner, MTR Hong Kong, NASA, NVIDIA, Keppel Data Centres, Forrester, amongst more than 600 speakers across all theatres in Tech Week Singapore 2023.
Assistant Chief Executive, Sectoral Transformation Group, Leong Der Yao from Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) will attend the ceremony as the event’s Guest of Honour.
Partner, SG Tech, will also be in attendance to celebrate the region’s digital advancements alongside various Embassies and High Commissions representatives from across the region.
The international line-up of speakers also include:
- Bill Shorten, Australia’s Minister for Government Services
- Tengku Zafrul Aziz, Malaysia’s Minister for Investment, Trade and Industry
- Sachin Tonk, Deputy Chief Data Officer, GovTech
- Dr Eric Tan, Assistant Director (AI Data Engineering), IMDA
- Sharone April, Digital Team Lead, Israel National Digital Agency
“We need to investigate this frontier, which is our strongest weapon to attack complex computational challenges. A lot will be learned by doing, creating and using quantum hardware and AI systems in combination,” said Davide Venturelli, Associate Director of Universities Space Research Association (USRA) and Senior Research Scientist at NASA.
Who’s Speaking at Tech Week Singapore?
Business leaders and visionaries across all technology verticals will receive complimentary access to participate and shape their future. The event will unravel new technology opportunities and address the future of the digital world beyond 2023.
The Main Stage line-up includes:
- Uli Hitzel, a Digital Technologist at Dyson, will discuss “AI as a Catalyst for Enterprise Innovation.”
- Sharone April, the Digital Team Lead at the Israel National Digital Agency, will explore “Digital transformation on a government level.”
- Dr. Davide Venturelli, an Associate Director at USRA and a Senior Research Scientist at NASA in California, will provide “Insights into the business value of Quantum AI” and also offer a look ahead into the next 20 years of its future development.
- Dr. Charles Cheung, the Senior Data Scientist and Deputy Director at NVIDIA AI Technology Center HK | NVIDIA, will delve into “AI x Metaverse.”
- Wai Meng Wong, the CEO of Keppel Data Centres, will discuss “The Impact of the Future of Digital Economy, AI, and Sustainability on Data Centre.”
- Charlie Dai, the VP and Research Director at Forrester, will focus on “Accelerate Digital Innovation in The Cloud-Native World.”
- Hassan Ahmed, the Country Director at Coinbase, will address “The controversy surrounding cryptocurrency” and present a vision for its adoption in Asia.
- Karen Tan, the CIO of DHL Express Singapore, will talk about “The impact of generative AI on the supply chain industry.”
- Wai Mun Lim, the Founder & CEO of Doctor Anywhere, will discuss “The future of telehealth” and the path to achieving success through digital innovation.
- Marcus Pang, the VP of Executive Technology Services for SE Asia & Korea at Gartner, will elaborate on “Harnessing digital technology for C-Level leaders.”
- Sachin Chitturu, a Partner at McKinsey, will give “Insights on the state of generative AI” and deep dive into a report on the future of AI.
- Dan Wong, the Global Head of Innovation at MTR in Hong Kong, will explain “How AI is used in property, railway, construction, and urban planning,” featuring a case study from Hong Kong’s mass transportation supplier.
- Race Wong, the Group COO and Co-Founder of Ohmyhome, will share an entrepreneur’s story and insights into the application of AI in the property sector.
- Caecilia Chu, the Co-Founder & CEO of YouTrip, will discuss “The future of payments,” emphasizing the revolution of multi-currency and cross-border payments.
The award-winning event also brings together seven co-located events, including Cloud Expo Asia, DevOps Live, Cyber Security World Asia, Big Data & AI World Asia, Data Centre World Asia, eCommerce Expo Asia and Technology for Marketing Asia.
Each co-located event features its own key elements, including insightful keynotes and panel sessions. At Big Data & AI World, Google Cloud will hold exclusive workshops on the latest trends in data and AI, including the hot topic of generative AI.
Meanwhile at eCommerce Expo Asia, Amazon Global Selling Summit will be held for the first time.
Key highlights from all co-located events:
- Big Data & AI World will feature an exclusive Generative AI workshop in partnership with Google. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn how to use Gen AI on Google Cloud and those who come early can receive skills badges on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, there will be Country Pavilions that focus on the development of AI by local companies in key markets, including Australia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and South Korea. Furthermore, the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency will host a Smart City Forum.
- Cloud Expo Asia & DevOps Live will highlight the “Future of Work” with expert speakers sharing their insights on the impacts of smart automation & AI on talent, skills, business productivity, and outcomes. The event will also feature participation from international cloud players, China Pavilions, and Cloud Bellwethers, who will share the latest evolutions in the industry.
- At Cyber Security World, there will be an ICE 71 Start-up Pavilion showcasing the latest Cybersecurity solutions. Attendees can also anticipate a streaming of a ransomware session and a threat hunter’s hacking demo. Notably, a representative from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) will participate in a fireside chat in the Cyber Security World Keynote Theatre.
- Data Centre World Asia will host the Infrastructure Mason Women’s Chapter as they expand into the Asia market. The chapter will hold the APAC Summit and a networking breakfast for the first time in collaboration with Data Centre World Asia.
- eCommerce Expo Asia & Technology for Marketing will present the Amazon Global Selling Summit. This summit will be a significant event where thousands of Amazon merchants, retailers, and brands convene, and it will be held for the first time in conjunction with eCommerce Expo Asia.
“As we continue to navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape, Tech Week Singapore is a critical platform for sharing best practices, envisioning new possibilities, and collectively shaping the global digital economy,” said Andy Kiwanuka, Managing Director for Asia Pacific at CloserStill Media. “This is not just an event to discuss technology. Tech Week Singapore is a nexus of ideas and innovation where we can contribute to the dynamic evolution of technology.”
Tech Week Singapore attracted more than 22,000 visitors in 2022, a record-breaking success following the pandemic. The event brings together technology pioneers, leading businesses, and public leaders to discuss the latest trends across technologies and their impacts on business, government and society.