WEBINAR: Securing Containers in the AWS Cloud
Webinar Time: 16-07-2020 16:00 to 16:30 BST
The rapid adoption of Containers is changing the way that businesses build their applications. Running Containers in the AWS Cloud allows organisations to build robust, scalable applications and services by leveraging the benefits of cloud, such as elasticity, availability and economies of scale. Services like Amazon ECS, Amazon EKS and AWS Fargate allow development teams to focus on solving business problems instead of managing infrastructure. But the move to Containers also requires a shift in how you approach security.
In this forthcoming webinar on Thursday 16th July our speaker will discuss the security challenges in this fast moving environment and why security automation is key to realising the benefits of Containers.
You will learn:
• How to automate security in fast moving Container environments
• How Trend Micro integrates security into CI/CD pipelines
• How to stop Container image vulnerabilities, Malware and other threats
• How to secure Docker and Kubernetes in run-time
• How to integrate security best practices to orchestration services such as Amazon EKS
• How to secure containers running in AWS Fargate
Webinar date and time: Thursday, 16th July 2020 @ 16:00 to 16:30 PM BST