CIF aims to educate, inform and represent Cloud Service Users, Cloud Service Providers, Cloud Infrastructure Providers, Cloud Resellers, Cloud System Integrators and international Cloud Standards organisations.
The Cloud Industry Forum was established in 2009 to provide transparency through certification to a Code of Practice for credible online Cloud service providers and to assist end users in determining core information necessary to enable them to adopt these services.
We use our resources to:
- Support a credible Code of Practice for cloud service providers to demonstrate transparency and best practice.
- Commission research and analysis on market trends and services and make this available to our members
- Develop a well recognised accreditation programme for IT and commercial professionals
Provide an extensive learning and training platform for individuals looking to become accredited or looking to improve their knowledge of all things cloud.
- Proactively engage with governments and other relevant bodies to promote industry standards and best practice adoption of cloud services and technologies.
- Provide topical events, inclusive member activities and special interest groups, etc, to encourage an active member community
Our ambition is to bring business consumers and suppliers of Cloud Services closer together in a trusted and sustainable marketplace.